High-resistant carbon or glass fibred polymer materials. These high-resistant fibres are with special epoxy adhesive applied as envisaged in the project following the surface preparation. Due to its lightness it is not an extra load for the structure.
AREAS OF USAGE
- In reinforcing concrete beam against bending and cutting
- In reinforcing concrete floor and colons against bending
- Through wrapping, increasing pressure resistance of colons
- Through wrapping increasing ductility of colons
- In reinforcing timber beams against bending
- In reinforcing masonry construction.
- It is extremely light and easy to carry.
- It is easy to cut on both sides in desired sizes (by scissors or utility knife).
- Since it consists of one-way continual fibres in the reinforcements against bending and cutting it provides great comfort for both design and application.
- It has high permanent strength.
- It has low creep value.
- It provides high resistance against blasts.
- It has high abrasion resistance.
- It provides durability in wet and aggressive chemical environments.